(ĭn'ə-səns) Pronunciation Key n.
- The state, quality, or virtue of being innocent, as:
- Freedom from sin, moral wrong, or guilt through lack of knowledge of evil.
- Guiltlessness of a specific legal crime or offense.
- Freedom from guile, cunning, or deceit; simplicity or artlessness.
- Lack of worldliness or sophistication; naiveté.
- Lack of knowledge or understanding; ignorance.
- Freedom from harmfulness; inoffensiveness.
- One that is innocent.
- Botany See blue-eyed Mary.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Around 2 months ago, i bought my highly anticipated album of all time....
though i'm a HUGGGEEE avril fan, to be honest, this album, is a bit of let down to me.....
*bragging* for avril's previous albums, they took me less than a month to memorize all the lyrics of her songs....
(yea, i can sing every SINGLE word from the songs of her previous albums!)
this time, 2 months has passed, all that got stuck in my head were nothing but the kinda annoying HEY HEY YOU YOU!!!!
feeling kinda disappointed and frustrated, i listen to her song all over again, with her lyrics book on my hand, following every single word she sang....
most of the tracks are just so-so lah... kinda crappy in fact, cuz her previous albums are filled with emos and meaningful lyrics....... so this album is not really what i had expected la....
and just when i'm bout to fall asleep...
i heard this....
-try to immerse urself into the song k? understand, and FEEL the lyrics....-
Waking up I see that everything is ok
The first time in my life and now it's so great!
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling
This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by
I found a place so safe, not a single tear
The first time in my life and now it's so clear
Feel calm I belong, I'm so happy here
It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling
This innocence is brilliance, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry
It's so beautiful it makes you want to cry
This innocence is brilliance, it makes you want to cry
This innocence is brilliance, please don't go away
'Cause I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by
This innocence is brilliance, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by
Do you feel anything?
as i said, other songs in this album are quite crappy, singing about boy meets girl, girl likes boy kinda stuffs....
but this song, INNOCENCE......
*
i don't even know what is innocence then, i was just so naive and stupid.....
was it beautiful? as i said, i don't know innocence, and i let it go....
will i ever got to experience innocence again? i want to, but i doubt so.......
it's so good when we were young, why did i ever want to grow up at the first place?
i wouldn't change anything about it, said so in the lyrics, if i got to experience innocence again....
i miss, innocence..... ='(
*
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL IT MAKES YOU WANNA CRY!!!.....

No comments:
Post a Comment