i don't know why, but seems like no one is pong chan-ing my blog lately... cuz *ehem* i don't see any one leaving their mark/comments here....
so here's another random entry.... an apology i suppose, to LYNN.....
here's y....
so here's another random entry.... an apology i suppose, to LYNN.....
here's y....
SCENE 1:
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
OMFG
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
YOU SAW JEEP
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
AND HIS BAND
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
...
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
sowrrrieeeee
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
YOU DIN TELL ME
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
...
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
i din't know it was them!!!!!
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
i hate you
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
nvr talk to me ever again
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
stop all the workout sessions n i'll see you grow fat again
-
-
(i don't want to recycle the fat i lost k???)
-
-
-
SCENE 2:
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
nah..jeep's a lecturer
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
i told u many stories of him to u rite
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
tak ade.... .x
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
@_@
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
he was the one who taught our choir the jazzy stuffs la
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
anyway actually if you're interested you can join his choir..
-
-
-
-
-
nah..jeep's a lecturer
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
i told u many stories of him to u rite
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
tak ade.... .x
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
@_@
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
he was the one who taught our choir the jazzy stuffs la
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
anyway actually if you're interested you can join his choir..
-
-
-
-
-
SCENE 3:
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
he stopped high school at his lower form u know
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
then go to the niet club scene to perform his sax
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
omg!! so keat?
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
then he somehow simply manage to strive to paris for 10years
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
with gouvernment's sponsor/..
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
aisyeh!!
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
but not mewah mewah lah.
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
memang berbakat....
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
but u see he's truely..so great
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
haha.. yala....
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
i can see he is a true preformer...
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
money is not his passion..
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
but performing...
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
yup
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
thts y
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
he's so passionate rite
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
i knew him from hits
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
he's so nice
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
yea, i can tell by the way he performed too!
he stopped high school at his lower form u know
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
then go to the niet club scene to perform his sax
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
omg!! so keat?
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
then he somehow simply manage to strive to paris for 10years
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
with gouvernment's sponsor/..
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
aisyeh!!
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
but not mewah mewah lah.
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
memang berbakat....
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
but u see he's truely..so great
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
haha.. yala....
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
i can see he is a true preformer...
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
money is not his passion..
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
but performing...
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
yup
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
thts y
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
he's so passionate rite
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
i knew him from hits
Star light, star bright. I wish.. says:
he's so nice
sze V.S may : i need answers, now! says:
yea, i can tell by the way he performed too!
SOWRRIE LYNN!!!
we missed out Penang Jazz Festival last time, and now u missed out this one.... (oppss...)
but lynn, when it comes to music.... ur emosi amat BERBARA-BARA-lah, and sungguh ber-passionate pula....... =)
keep on ur passion!! =)
i'm gonna miss this kinda music talk so much..... =)
i wonder will we still talk about these 10 years later? 20 years? with our anak-anak and cucu cicit?? heheheheh......
and yes, i still owe u ONE JEEP'S performance, one cup of leng teh, and many more outings that we missed out together.....
we missed out Penang Jazz Festival last time, and now u missed out this one.... (oppss...)
but lynn, when it comes to music.... ur emosi amat BERBARA-BARA-lah, and sungguh ber-passionate pula....... =)
keep on ur passion!! =)
i'm gonna miss this kinda music talk so much..... =)
i wonder will we still talk about these 10 years later? 20 years? with our anak-anak and cucu cicit?? heheheheh......
and yes, i still owe u ONE JEEP'S performance, one cup of leng teh, and many more outings that we missed out together.....
1 comment:
hi, tauke niau.. pong chan-ing ur blog now...
never thought tht jeep is so geng har.. i thought he's juz a so so musician... *salute for him...
Post a Comment