I decided to pick up that major 2 weeks before the deadline of my university application.
How infatuated I am with my major? I have no idea.
In fact, the reason I pick up Business is because it (so called) is the easiest subject, and has the widest prospect of all.
One semester in the Business school, I have a lot of doubts.
Doubts of whether I had chosen the right career path.
But when my sis introduced 'Dragon's Den' to me, I began to see Business in a much, much more complicated point of view.

After watching the show, I realized Business is not just about figures.

It is about creativity,
It is about timing,
It is about presentation,
It is about negotiation,
It is about performance,
It is about, EVERYTHING.
Getting a business degree is easy. It is just a matter of making it to the top.
Still, I am wondering whether had chosen the right track...
1 comment:
Oh honey, don't we always wonder, at the Road Not Taken, and wondering if the one we chose is "right" for us. I tak tahu lah, OneRepublic's "Stop and Stare" seems to capture it perfectly for me. We'll just have to persevere and see where it leads, I guess? While you're enjoying yourself in Europe, know that we're thinking of you. XOXO
Post a Comment