everyday is the same old routine, bah.... [I am wasting my wonderful 青春...]
anyways, this blog is not about how i waste my time serving coffees and grilling paninis to annoying customersss....
I am proud to be a Malaysian. but perhaps, i have a i have a weird way of showing it.
I promote talented Malaysians (yeah, MY FRIENDS, to be specific); I lighted up when I meet Malaysians; I am so proud when people actually know about Malaysia...
But with the current turbulence back home created by none other than our 'beloved' politicians, thus indirectly causing a weak Ringgit against US Dollars, thus making my tuition fees look like it's cheaper to study in UK, thus making me not happy, thus......
and the infamous Anwar sodomy case that made it to New York Times and CNN.....
it makes me think twice before admitting i am from the sodomy nation....
-just kidding people, i don't hate my hometown, yet.-
ONE MORE WEEK YA'LLLLL, LONDON HERE I COMMEEEE!!! xD
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment