but when you had too much confidence, you'll eventually find yourself questioning...
"eeehhh, this doesn't feel right!!!"and yeah, god damn it, that is what I am currently feeling about my first accounting exam paper...
it should be just a review for me, since I took accounting before (though that was 2 years ago...)
and I did all the freaking past years' papers, and I don't mean to brag (but ceh, heheh...), I got most of the question right, and so YESH! I HAVE CONFIDENCE BEFORE I STEP INTO THAT BLOODY HELL EXAM HALL...
until i got that bloody hell exam paper...
it ain't like the past year papers!!!!
dah kena kantoi!
and so, I am scared of how my result will turn out...
and this is the time where I wish the professors here will be like the ones back home, where they'll take forever to give us our result...
cuz even before my exam is over, my professor posted this:
I hope that your exam went well tonight! I will post the exam scores on OnCourse (you will see another message like this one when it happens) as soon as I get the grading finished. I hope to have grades posted by Sunday evening (February 3).... ...
I will be working to get the exam scores for everyone done as soon as possible over the next couple of days, so I will not be able to respond to e-mails very quickly.
DDDDAAAAMMMMNNNN!!
wish me luck people! gaahh...
1 comment:
Good Luck!!!! ;)
Post a Comment