Friday, January 25, 2008

it'll just take you less than 5 mins to finish reading..

.... unless you are a stalker who is damn interested in my oh-so-interesting life. =D


okay, so i said i was busy moving into an apartment millenniums ago, and many of you will be thinking... "herm, how does may's crib loooks like..."

ponder no more......

cuz turn to your left....


then turn to your right....




Hello world, welcome to my crib....




once u step inside, u'll see the simple yet SOPHISTICATED living room.....




with an *ehem* elegant dining table...



and the place where all the guiltiest pleasures happen.....



and the hallway to the unknown .....



the place where everybody craps....



to my room away from room.... x)



my room is usually not that messy, as a matter of fact, i am a clean and tidy person....

my friends even said that I have O.C.D (obsessive compulsory order);

well, I just say that I am a very organized person.....

and to the explanation on why my room looks like shit in the picture....


I JUST CAME BACK FROM SHOPPING

the stuffs that i sapu from the mall .....

freaking nike for only $40! you can't even find that in Petaling Street!

and damn Old Navy for having clearance...


although thanksgiving and christmas were sooo over, but hey, how could i possibly ignore the POST CLEARANCE SALE???



and continuing with the quick brief what's hot and what's not with me...



THE FOLLOWING GRAPHIC IS SO TOTALLY NOT HOT

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


oh no! i can no longer see my feet anymore!!!


MY BAK IEW / SAI TOR / BEER BELLY




NOW I am so motivated to go to the gym, and in fact, I went there yesterday.....I even bought shoes to motivate me-self, see?

and sorry lynn, there goes my effort during our hot babe regime few monthS ago..... gaah... >.<





till I have something new for you to stalk about..... adios!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart your crib! Woot! How many ppl you sharing it with?

Lin said...

it's Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, my dear =)

and ur apartment is quite spacious!! i like! XD

ah moi said...

hahhah, woops, my mistake... i just know it's OCD...

and thanks for loving my crib.. it looks nice in pictures, but the real deal may be.....

i'm sharing with another roommate... two of us in da house! =)

Gin Fong said...

i'm stalking u
LOL

anwyay..your kitchen is big....
way bigger than the place i'm moving in to in fall

hhaha
u got your shoes...thats good

yes the old navy sales....do they think that we are made of money?
LOL

Anonymous said...

and i'm surprise that no one (or rather me alone) is talking about your belly LOL :X

ah moi said...

HAHAH, i am surprised as well... they don;t wanna hurt my feelings kut.. LOL...

and i'm back on track! I went to gym at LEAST once a week!! wheeee... x)

LYN! i want more sugarless song!!! i don;t care what's it called, i'mma call it sugarless anyway!!! hahahah

Anonymous said...

ur bak iew....lol
wat a funny pic!!!!!!!
really entertain me!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

anonymous is me!!!!

Anonymous said...

NOT SUGARLESS.YUCK.i'm listening to august serenade anyway <3