Be it a simple quote from a person you randomly met, or some inspirational article you read on the newspaper that you flipped for fun.
In my case, a glimpse into the lifestyle of the rich and famous, especially those rags-to-riches story truly inspired me.
Most important of all, it's the thought of my family that keeps me going on...
whenever I feel everything is tumbling upon me, I shall not give up, I shall remember this force of motivation and move on...
I'm not home-sick at all, in fact, i am glad that i have the opportunity to be independent...
perhaps that leads to me being high on positive chi lately, and owh, it feels freaking awesome to be positive minded. =)
And this, shall be the motivation to achieve the best out of me....
but most of all, drag me out of bed and head to work tomorrow.
Yes people, after dreading for so long, I am starting my first day of work tomorrow.
And I tell myself, I will not be an ordinary worker....
I shall be the best.
The best, not only in my work, but in my academic achievement as well.
As you see this semester I will be:
- taking suicidal courses: x201, g202, l201,x204,x220, hper-f255 (they are not just numbers, trust me, they are suicidal...)
- work on weekends, 8 hours per week; I am considering maximizing it to 20 hours per week (I wanna visit my sister and mickey mouse with my own money..)
- become a peer tutor for a subject which I aced last semester (it doesn't pay, but hey, it'll look good on my resume...)
- cook, or i shall gain weight and work even more in order to pay for my take-outs
- active in organizational activities (i have come to a point to realize that networking is important and an impressive resume is the key for success, well at least to get a descent job..)
though i am terrified of the choices that i had made (or shud i say i have no choices at all..)
I shall face them with confidence and motivation...
and I, in turn, will be an inspiration and motivation to someone else...
ahh... feels so damn good to be so optimistic, hope that the chi remains forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment