Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I survived the first week!

I thought it would be such a great accomplishment to endure thru the first week of classes, but then I was left with a harsh reality that I just barely started the long journey ahead... BAH....

so far so good, in the first week, I....
  • managed to cook almost everyday, and minimizes my expenses to eat out....
  • didn't buy any textbooks from the money-sucking bookstore, but instead ordered/find my books online..(long live technology!)
  • worked more than 8 hours over the weekend at the cafe, which included baking paninis (I am such a pro in it now), stirred hot chocolates, filled cups of coffees, made tons of lattes..... I sooo qualified to start my own kopitiam now..
  • am already loaded with assignments, homeworks, projects, skill checks, readings... and any other funky names the lecturer came out to make my life suffer....
  • cooked Tomyam beehoon, and no, I did not end up in the toilet....
  • bought an online phone card and called my friend in Malaysia and we talked for 1 hour, 59 minutes and 37 seconds... DARN, shud have made it a round number...
  • created a new album on facebook with my old pictures, only to realize my life is quite happening, but not exciting enough...
  • talked to mom who came back from Bangkok trip, and was glad that everything is alright...
  • watched the season premier of one tree hill, and thanks to my rommie's help, cuz i would be soo lost cuz i think the last season watched was errr... season 2?
  • droooooling over lucas scott, a.k.a chad michael murray....

BACK TO REALITY....

i'm only halfway thru my second week....

long long way to go.... x(





and i hear people saying chinese new year is X days away heh?

3 comments:

Andy Lo said...

Tell me more about the online phone?

Gin Fong said...

hahhah
season two?
(i thought was season 3)
i went and read episode guide
GO LUCAS!!!
swt.

anyway, CNY is X days away, but midterm tests also starts then
stupid
midterm my ass....quarter term maybe

Anonymous said...

Aaahh I've not been here for such a long time you banyak happening ah? Hmph, I'll just comment on every post :p