Monday, August 18, 2008

I said, WHHHHAAAATTTT??????


"Malaysia's Islamists want Lavigne concert canceled "

MORE? click here



I said: "WHHHHHHAATTTTTTTTTT????"



"Malaysia's Islamic opposition party has urged the government to cancel a concert by Avril Lavigne, saying the Canadian singer's on-stage moves are "too sexy," an official said Monday."



I said: "WHHHHHAATTTT, WHHHHHHHAATTTTTTTT???"



"It is considered too sexy for us. … It's not good for viewers in Malaysia," said Kamarulzaman Mohamed, a party official. "We don't want our people, our teenagers, influenced by their performance. We want clean artists, artists that are good role models."



I said: "wait a minute....... WWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD??? fucktardddd"




*
*
*
*
*
szemay's class of sexiness 101:

Malaysia is a conservative country. You bet. But horny guys, rest assured, you could still find good porno at almost every pasar malam that you go to.

And so, in today's szemay's class of sexiness 101, you will learn that although Malaysia is a absurdly conservative country, we (or at least muah), still have a good sense to differentiate sexy, and not sexy:



LEVEL 1 - EXTREME CASE

-due to certain circumstances, I should not post any 100% nudity pictures on my blog-
but if u are curious, go to toilet, strip naked, and picture urself walking in public areas.... that is what I called an extreme case.




LEVEL 2 - YES IT IS AN EXCUSE TO BAN THE SHOW CASE



now, WHOA, if we were to allow shows like the one above, it'll just breed more perverts in our country. and trust me, we already have enough perverts to get a gold in the olympics (if, there is a pervertness event in the olympics)




LEVEL 3 - THIS IS WHAT I CALL ART CASE


some call it libido stimulator, I call it inspiration to get thin, some call it art.



LEVEL 4 - YOU MUST BE BLIND TO CALL ME SEXY CASE


'you know what's sexy, my middle finger IN YOUR FACE'



SEEEEriously, you call this sexy? puuuuhh-leaaasseeee......



well, actually, why am i so mad, it;s not that i am going to fly all the way back home to watch her perform anyways.


and at the same time, I am counting down the days where the Malaysian Islamists finally requires all animals in public to be covered up because they are such a bad influence on teenagers.

Oh yes, lemme see, xxx days and countingggggg...








2 comments:

Lin said...

*sigh* seriously, i know y u're mad. i'm mad too.
i guess the "islamists" (better put inverted commas before i get sued) are too extreme la.
pls la...here in aus i already see cleavages, butt cracks, and maybe nipples (when women don't wear bra) everywhere! avril lavigne is nothing compared to those!
omg...*speechless*
i'm sure US has more right???

ah moi said...

exactly, i am mad not bcuz it's avril lavigne that we are talking about (well, partial of it)

buttt, the whole point is the image this left for our country??? even indonesia is more open minded than us......

and yeah, nipples, butt cracks and cleavages everywhere here as well. lol