Saturday, May 31, 2008

hear me when i say...

people don't get me when I said I am fat, and i need to lose weight.

they would be like: -

"Where got fat?"
"Are you becoming anorexic?"
"You look ok what.."


Just look....

PG-18 rated


and if that ain't enough, how does 10 extra kgs of excess weight sound to you?

not satisfy yet?

make it being unable to button the pants that once upon a time used to be very loose to you?


I am not as ignorant as you guys.

I need to lose weight; and I will.


but putting a stop to my regime, I cooked bah kut teh and invited my friends over to have dinner.

so, I had a good dinner, and....


I HAD MY FIRST MANGO IN A YEAR!!!
-bahagia- =D




Till I have updates for u guys, adios!!

3 comments:

Lin said...

Sze May, that pic gives me the creeps...=S

ah moi said...

HAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

wait, u were talking bout my tummy's picture eh?

WHYYYY DOESSS IT GIVES YOU CREEEPS?

but yeah, the extra bak yiu does freak me out at times too...

Anonymous said...

are you like half naked in the pic? ^o)