Monday, November 3, 2008

May dearest

"Remember....
Don't over drink and do all things MODERATELY.
Happiness always." -quote, MOM

Oh my, now I am giving everyone an impression that:-

  1. I drink a lot.
  2. I party too much.
  3. I do not know how to control myself.

..........


Puh-lease.

  • I haven't drink any alcoholic drinks for the past 6 days.
  • I didn't even party on Halloween. I slept at 9pm.
  • I managed to resist temptation on buying that bar of candy, and I forced myself to the gym.


So, now, I will smack any son of a gun who thinks I am a wild party cougar.

I am still a naive, innocent me. *fingers crossed*

Thank you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. Mum always have the different impression on her kids. she thinks that i'm always stay at home, not socializing with the outside world.partly true?lol.

Anonymous said...

yup i agree! and she thinks i shop toooo much, sheeeez;)lol