when parents of my friends come to visit, or when they are traveling with their parents, they don't have to worry about expenses and spending for shopping.
they don't have to worry about, MONEY.
but in my case, instead of leaving all the financial issues to my parents, I have to worry about and handle my own budget.
there will not be a chance where my parents will say: "Nah, here are XXX dollars, spend it."
as a matter of fact, that will always, and only be my fantasy.
in a way, that condition turned me into a more money wise person; or in other words, stingy.
although I do, at many many times wish that my parents have the ability to let me splurge and spend, but i never blame my fate and destiny.
cuz I have become more mature, more independent.
So,
Hey you!
yes YOU!
You rich filthy bastards who take things for granted out there,
I am proud to say that I am earning and spending my own money.
How bout you?
think, and be ashamed of urself when you ask for money just to fulfill your unnecessary materialistic cravings.
yes, this is my jealousy doing all the talking here.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment